1. In order to conduct a session with you it is necessary to keep a record of your attendance and what is discussed for future reference. This information may be regarded as ‘sensitive’. You have a right to access this information on written request, have any errors corrected, or deleted.
2. All information stored as of May 25th 2018 will be stored manually and locked away. Information will not be stored on computer.
3. This practice requires consent to store any data about you and explain what your data will be used for such as confirming an appointment by text message. Your data is not shared with any third party unless specifically requested by you in writing.
4. Please do not text or email any sensitive data. Texts and emails to be used only for booking or cancellations.
5. Your data will be held for 5 years and then deleted.